Preparing Your Practice for ICD-10 Success
Please join us for this exclusive dinner event, where we’ll discuss:
• Physicians’ biggest concerns, including costs and payer readiness
• Preparation strategies including advanced testing and effective change management
• The latest on ICD-10 and our Guarantee, unprecedented in the HIT industry
RegistrationPlease join us at a city near you for a
FREE Dinner Seminar
Select from these upcoming cities:
[All seminars start at 6:00 PM]
There are currently no Dinner Seminars Scheduled for this topic.
"Achieving Successful Patient Engagement."
- This event is for Physicians and Office Managers Only.
- You may register up to three additional attendees at a time. If you have more than three additional attendees, please email email@example.com.
Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084, explore the site or check out a video.close
An error occurred
Please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084.close
More seminar topic offerings
ICD-10Few health care initiatives carry as great a potential for financial disruption. The number of ambulatory diagnosis codes will increase about fivefold, threatening your productivity and revenue flow.
By 2018, 90% of Medicare payments will be tied to quality, and what you do now will have a big impact on what you get paid in the years ahead. If you don't participate in the variety of value-based reimbursement programs in 2016, your practice will face up to 9% in penalties.