Future-Proof Your Practice: Mastering MIPS and More
As of January 1, the complex Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) replaced programs like Meaningful Use and PQRS, and more change is coming.
If your practice bills Medicare, you need to report in 2017 to avoid penalties—or capture the incentive payments you’re owed.
When you attend this athenahealth® dinner event, you’ll leave knowing:
- How the healthcare industry will continue to change—MIPS is just one example of an ongoing shift toward value-based payment models—and how software alone can’t keep up.
- How network-based services can adapt to industry change in real-time, no matter what the future brings.
- How MIPS’ 4 new performance categories work—and how they’re used to calculate your Medicare payment adjustments.
- How you can avoid negative adjustments for your 2017 performance. You need to start reporting for MIPS now to avoid penalties (and we'll guarantee your success* with 3 free months** to make it easier.)
RSVP today to set your practice up for success.
This event is not available to current athenahealth clients, because they’re already set up for MIPS success.
*Limitations and conditions apply. Credits not to exceed athenahealth's service fee. For more information, visit our disclaimers.
**Provided that you (i) employ six (6) or fewer practicing physicians; (ii) are a new athenaOne client; (iii) execute the services agreement for the athenaOne suite of services on or before June 30, 2017 and (iv) are live on the full athenaOne suite of services within six (6) months of contract execution, the Service Fees shall be 0% of Collections with respect to the first three (3) months after your go-live date.
RegistrationPlease join us at a city near you for a
FREE Dinner Seminar
Select from these upcoming cities:
[All seminars start at 6:30 PM]
There are currently no Dinner Seminars Scheduled for this topic.
"Future-Proof Your Practice: Mastering MIPS and More."
- This event is for Physicians and Office Managers Only.
- You may register up to three additional attendees at a time by submitting their information to email@example.com.
Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084, explore the site or check out a video.close
An error occurred
Please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084.close