The Cost of Being Average: A Guide to Better Financial Health
With ever-changing payer requirements, an endless stream of administrative work, and just how hard it is to get paid, it’s no wonder so many providers struggle to improve their financial health. But it can be so much easier.
When you attend this athenahealth® dinner seminar you’ll leave knowing:
- How to get paid fully for the care you deliver
- Ways to reduce administrative burden and lower costs
- What you can do to improve your patient pay yield
- How to add consumer-centric best practices to boost patient engagement
- Other industry-tested strategies for success
This event is not available to current athenahealth clients, because they’re already set up for financial success.
RegistrationPlease join us at a city near you for a
FREE Dinner Seminar
Select from these upcoming cities:
[All seminars start at 6:30 PM]
There are currently no Dinner Seminars Scheduled for this topic.
"The Cost of Being Average: A Guide to Better Financial Health"
- This event is for Physicians and Office Managers Only.
- You may register up to three additional attendees at a time by submitting their information to email@example.com.
Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084, explore the site or check out a video.close
An error occurred
Please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084.close