Notice to Job Seekers/Job Candidates: Recruitment Fraud Alert
athenahealth has been made aware of unauthorized career opportunities offered by individuals posing as representatives of larger U.S. companies, including athenahealth. The fictitious jobs are advertised on employment-search websites, such as Indeed.com and Craigslist.com, and prospective employees are required to share their personal and financial information (e.g. credit card, bank information), provide copies of their government-issued identification, and/or send money for application fees, processing charges or work permits.
The victims who are told they are “hired” are often instructed to deposit a check (which is later returned as fraudulent) into their own account and to forward overpayment to individuals – usually via wire transfer.
Important information for job seekers:
- athenahealth has a formal application process and we do not request you to interview on a Google Hangout or via text messaging.
- athenahealth will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work for athenahealth.
- athenathealth does not require completion of tax forms, bank account or credit card information as part of the recruiting process.
If you feel that you have been a victim of such a scam, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
athenahealth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Benefits and perks
Medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and more.See more
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical Coverage: HMO, PPO and PPO High Deductible with HSA options available
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life/AD&D Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan: Traditional and Roth options available with company match
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
Learning and development opportunities, leadership training, cash awards and more.See more
Development and Recognition
- Documented Role-Specific Competencies
- Learning & Development opportunities include SQL, Excel, CPC, Sales, and soft skills training
- Annual 360-degree Peer Reviews
- Monthly Manager Trainings
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Comprehensive New Hire Orientation and 90-day pulse checks
- athenaLEAP Leadership Training for Associates
- Annual Review includes Business and Developmental Goals
- 4 Annual Awards recognize teams or individuals who consistently demonstrate cultural values
- "Extra Mile" Award, cash recognition award
- Banner Year Award, stock recognition award
Hear from athenistas
Opportunities for students & recent grads
Are you a student or recent college grad? athenahealth is a great place to grow professionally and make a real difference in the world.
Watertown, MA 02472
Austin, TX 78701
Dr. MGR Road Kandanchavadi Perungudi, Chennai - 96, India
Princeton, NJ 08540
Belfast, ME 04915
Atlanta, GA 30308
Durham, NC 27701
San Francisco, CA 94105