RECRUITMENT FRAUDIt has been brought to our attention that third parties have been contacting job seekers, athenahealth applicants, and other individuals to make fraudulent job offers and obtain sensitive personal and financial information via email and instant message. These third parties use the names of athenahealth recruiting and human resources staff in their communications. In addition, these third parties may ask the individuals to provide personal identifying information or send money in their communications.
We wanted to make you aware of this situation and ask you to note the following:
- athenahealth and its affiliated and subsidiary companies never solicit money, collect fees, or ask for financial information or other sensitive information via email or instant message.
- athenahealth will not ask you to provide sensitive identifying information, such as social security number, drivers’ license number, or banking information via email or instant message.
- If you are contacted about a job offer at athenahealth, please note the person’s name, title, and address and then attempt to contact that person by emailing athenahealth’s recruiting department at email@example.com
- If you suspect you have been the victim of recruiting fraud, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
athenahealth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Benefits and perks
Medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and more.See more
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical Coverage: HMO, PPO and PPO High Deductible with HSA options available
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life/AD&D Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan: Traditional and Roth options available with company match
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
Learning and development opportunities, leadership training, cash awards and more.See more
Development and Recognition
- Documented Role-Specific Competencies
- Learning & Development opportunities include SQL, Excel, CPC, Sales, and soft skills training
- Annual 360-degree Peer Reviews
- Monthly Manager Trainings
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Comprehensive New Hire Orientation and 90-day pulse checks
- athenaLEAP Leadership Training for Associates
- Annual Review includes Business and Developmental Goals
- 4 Annual Awards recognize teams or individuals who consistently demonstrate cultural values
- "Extra Mile" Award, cash recognition award
- Banner Year Award, stock recognition award
Opportunities for students & recent grads
Are you a student or recent college grad? athenahealth is a great place to grow professionally and make a real difference in the world.
Belfast, ME 04915
Watertown, MA 02472
Atlanta, GA 30308
Austin, TX 78701
San Francisco, CA 94105
Durham, NC 27701
Princeton, NJ 08540
Dr. MGR Road Kandanchavadi Perungudi, Chennai - 96, India