4 ways athenahealth drives financial stability and success
With a fast-changing healthcare ecosystem, healthcare organizations like yours work hard to survive — and even harder to thrive. Follow these four tips for greater financial success for your organization.
- Make sure you can share reports to easily collaborate across your organization, even when you’re unable to meet face-to-face.
- Get access to comprehensive reports on your financial and operational processes and outcomes, including benchmarking information about similar organizations on the network.
The right partner will monitor the ever-changing healthcare landscape to make sure you’re prepared to meet financial goals.
- Find a fully integrated solution that monitors changing payer requirements, picks up complex and denied claims, and works them to completion.
- The right tool will highlight opportunities for the resubmissions of denied, rejected, or underpaid claims based on changes to payer policies.
athenahealth is a dedicated partner that delivers financial clarity and coaching, along with tools that drive collections and revenue.
- athenahealth gives you real-time insight into your organization’s financials for more informed problem-solving, planning, and decision-making.
- We track your financial status, flagging and solving potential problems, to help you improve your bottom line.
With athenahealth’s end-to-end revenue cycle technology and services:
- Deliver appointment reminders and custom campaigns through automated emails, text messages, or phone calls.
- Increase visit volume with automated patient messaging, online scheduling, and a robust telehealth solution.
Drive patient engagement with athenaCommunicator
Ready to start maximizing your financial performance? Learn more about athenahealth’s revenue cycle management solution and services.
1. Based on the performance of clients using the service, annualized data extrapolated from a three-month dataset from Sept-Nov 2020. Source: athenahealth Snowflake and TES databases.
2. Annual coding accuracy performance, based on 2021 third-party coding audit.
3. Based on athenaNet data as of 2020.
You might also like
4 steps to better ROI
Health systems need to be healthy too. Here are 4 ways to boost financial performance
How to build and sustain a 'capable' healthcare system
New research identifies the levers that best support physicians and optimize patient care