Touching lives beyond your practice
For Dr. Chris Apostol, the Physician Maven program is a source of excitement. It gives him the chance to break out of his silo, connect with fellow physicians, and feel like he’s influencing the bigger picture at athenahealth.
About the program
We’re inviting physicians like you to share your experiences using our solutions and offer best practice recommendations to peers during the sales process. Help set fellow physicians up for success by providing insights and a behind-the-scenes look at our services. Advocacy work takes many forms but can include showcasing clinical workflows, giving deep dives into the documenting experience, appearing at trade shows, and demoing athenaClinicals. By taking part in this program, you’ll have the chance to gain exposure for your organization while showcasing your results to a broad audience of your peers while helping to grow our nationwide network.
Becoming a Physician Maven starts with a nomination from your customer success manager or sales executive. The Client Advocacy team will review your organization’s information and performance and schedule a call to discuss program details with you. Once you are approved, you’ll receive a contract outlining your responsibilities and compensation, a W-9 tax form, and information about your next steps. Once these you’ve submitted your contract, we’ll add your practice’s name and contact information to our program roster.
Benefits for you and your organization
In addition to helping your peers make better-informed business decisions, you’ll be helping us grow our network. By connecting more physicians and providers, you’ll be helping improve our ability to learn from each other.
Additional benefits can include:
- Access to Alphas and Betas of upcoming solutions
- The ability to influence product roadmaps
- Multiple avenues to share your successes
- Invitations to tell your story at events
- Access to training and consulting services for best practice workflows
- The ability to work closely with other advocates
- Access to exclusive content and learning opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- An additional internal advocate through our team to assist you or work with your CSM
- An annual advocate retreat
- Additional compensations