Physicians have enough to worry about already so they don’t need to be bothered with checking out a lot more boxes or filling in long government forms. Rather than place the burden of meeting all the measures required for Stage 1 of Meaningful Use of an EHR on the provider, athenahealth’s service-based approach takes on administrative tasks and uses our cloud-based model to make sure all our eligible providers are set up for success.
How? Attend our free webinar on August 10 and learn:
- How much in incentive dollars you can expect under Medicare or Medicaid
- The difference between core and menu measures
- How our software, knowledge and services model positions us to support clients
- How our performance management dashboards ease EHR workflow
- The facets of coaching and performance support offered to our clients
athenaClinicals makes achieving Meaningful Use as easy and rewarding as possible. Several clients have already attested to the required measures for Stage 1, bringing them weeks away from their first incentive payment of up to $18,000 for an eventual total of up to $44,000 in federal bonus dollars.