If you were lucky enough to be in San Antonio earlier this week for the annual MGMA conference, you could not have missed booth 1539. It was the athenahealth booth, of course, doubling as the launch site for our new “Better Now” marketing campaign. An evolution of our “This Is How” campaign, “Better Now” features clients from around the country telling how they brought their practices to greater efficiency and financial success with our cloud-based services.
As you can see, watching over the action in San Antonio was none other than Dr. Bernadette Sheridan of Grace Family Medical Practice in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn, one of the locally prominent physicians soon to be appearing on “Better Now” billboards in Brooklyn, Atlanta and Phoenix. You may come across Dr. Sheridan on this blog as well.
Another piece of athenahealth news from this week was the launch of our new, updated Meaningful Use web pages.
Check them out and find:
- Fresh look and feel, incorporating our “This is How” infographics
- Stage 1 performance data for 2012 (as of October 21)
- Testimonials from athenahealth clients from various group sizes
- Access to our “7 Tips From The EHR Trenches” whitepaper
- Live blog feed of all posts related to Meaningful Use
One last thing about San Antonio… CEO Jonathan Bush donned tights and a mask to take on the dark side of health information technology. The result was an overwhelming, if sweaty, victory.