Demystifying MACRA: The top things you need to know right now
- What’s the difference between the new Quality Payment Program (QPP) and past programs like MU and PQRS?
- When can you expect your first MIPS incentive payment?
- Are you ready to take on the administrative burden of MIPS?
Do you know the answers to questions like these?
Virtually all providers will be required to report on value-based care in 2017. But what does this really mean for you?
Find out what you need to know about the Quality Payment Program at this exclusive athenahealth® dinner event. The time to start preparing is now. RSVP today!
RegistrationPlease join us at a city near you for a
FREE Dinner Seminar
Select from these upcoming cities:
[All seminars start at 6:30 PM]
There are currently no Dinner Seminars Scheduled for this topic.
"Demystifying MACRA: The top things you need to know right now."
- This event is for Physicians and Office Managers Only.
- You may register up to three additional attendees at a time by submitting their information to email@example.com.
Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084, explore the site or check out a video.close
An error occurred
Please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084.close
FREE Dinner Seminars
Demystifying MACRA: The top things you need to know right nowFew health care initiatives carry as great a potential for financial disruption. The number of ambulatory diagnosis codes will increase about fivefold, threatening your productivity and revenue flow.