Thriving as an Independent Practice
At this exclusive dinner event, we’ll discuss how you can:
• Run a lean, high-performing medical group
• Get paid more and capture available incentives
• Connect and clinically integrate with hospitals and other partners
RegistrationPlease join us at a city near you for a
FREE Dinner Seminar
Select from these upcoming cities:
[All seminars start at 6:00 PM, except San Francisco - CA, Miami - FL, & Los Angeles - CA which start at 6:30 PM]
There are currently no Dinner Seminars Scheduled for this topic.
"Thriving as an Independent Practice."
- This event is for Physicians and Office Managers Only.
- You may register up to three additional attendees at a time. If you have more than three additional attendees, please email email@example.com.
Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084, explore the site or check out a video.close
An error occurred
Please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084.close
More seminar topic offerings
Staying IndependentFaced with mounting costs and declining reimbursement, many physicians are feeling pressured to give up on private practice. While this may be the right choice for some, many are seeking other options.
By 2018, 90% of Medicare payments will be tied to quality, and what you do now will have a big impact on what you get paid in the years ahead. If you don't participate in the variety of value-based reimbursement programs in 2016, your practice will face up to 9% in penalties.