5 Ways to Bring Joy Back to Your Practice
Please join us for this exclusive dinner event*, where you’ll learn:
• Why burnout has risen dramatically over the last 3 decades
• The impact of stress on clinician well-being, patient care, and the future of medicine
• 5 strategies for easing stress and building the practice you want
RegistrationPlease join us at a city near you for a
FREE Dinner Seminar
Select from these upcoming cities:
[All seminars start at 6:30 PM]
There are currently no Dinner Seminars Scheduled for this topic.
"5 Ways to Bring Joy Back to Your Practice."
- This event is for Physicians and Office Managers Only.
- You may register up to three additional attendees at a time.
Thanks! We'll be in touch soon!
In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084, explore the site or check out a video.close
An error occurred
Please feel free to give us a call at 800.981.5084.close
FREE Dinner Seminars
5 Ways to Bring Joy Back to Your PracticePhysician burnout is surprisingly common—and debilitating to providers and their patients. But it doesn't have to be inevitable.Few health care initiatives carry as great a potential for financial disruption. The number of ambulatory diagnosis codes will increase about fivefold, threatening your productivity and revenue flow.