Welcome to the athenahealth Revenue Calculator! Answer 3 quick questions
and see the potential improvements to your practice's bottom line.
Question 2 of 3
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- General Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Multi Specialty
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Manangement Specialist
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery
Question 3 of 3
Boost Your Practice's bottom line.
Now that we know a little about you, let us tell you a little about athenahealth and how we can help improve your practice's financial health. Explore any of the opportunities for boosting your financial health on the right to get a more customized view of how our services can improve your bottom line.
The data used in this tool is based on historical data from athenahealth clients as well as third-party research. Give us a call at 888.805.0067 to schedule a meeting to explore the specific ways our services can drive better results for your practice.Get Started
Increase your collections
With athenaCollector's® patented billing rules database, you benefit from the collective experience of over 35,000 providers. On average 94% of claims get resolved the first time and our clients see an average 35% reduction in days in accounts receivable. We help you secure more revenue by:
- Reducing denials from billing errors or rules exchanges
- Catching and responding to unexpected changes to payer rules
- Helping you qualify for and receive government incentive payments
The result: On average, our clients see a 12% increase in collections.
Increase your patient appointments.
athenaClinicals® helps you optimize your time with patients by giving you access to all the information required to be efficient at the point of care.
- Clinical data and P4P measures are collected outside of the exam stage where possible — improving patient volume and better using your time
- Documents related to patients are scanned, categorized, and filed in their electronic chart.
- Clinical documentation automatically generates billing information for visits through athenaCollector® integration.
The result: On average, our clients experience a 3.8% increase in patient visits.
Reduce your practice's no-show rate.
athenaCommunicator®, our on-demand, live, and automated patient communication service, streamlines patient interactions outside the exam room, identifying in advance which patients have confirmed their visit and which need to reschedule. Our system:
- Frees up valuable staff and physician time
- Offers patients convenient phone access to your practice
- Gives patients an efficient 24-hour web portal where they can schedule appointments, make payments, and receive test results and health information
The result: On average, our clients see a 16% lower no-show rate.
Guaranteed "Meaningful Use" Incentive Dollars
Under the HITECH Act, physicians who meet “meaningful use” EHR requirements are eligible to receive up to $44,000 over 5 years for Medicare. We are so confident in athenaClinicals® that we are guaranteeing our eligible physicians will receive their federal stimulus Medicare payments in year one.*
If you are opted in for Meaningful Use incentives:
- You’re eligible to receive payments equal to 75% of Medicare allowable charges up to a maximum of 18k
- You can't receive both e-Rx and HITECH incentives
Get the PQRS incentives you deserve.
Our experts stay on top of Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), and other Pay-for-Performance and government incentive programs to ensure you bank the revenue you're eligible to receive.
Thanks to our cloud-based rules database, we're able to make available the latest industry requirements and government incentives to our entire network, making it easy for you to participate and stay up to date.
The Revenue Calculator only includes additional PQRS Medicare Payments. However, for many of our practices, we are able to help them qualify for and obtain reimbursements from many other P4P programs.
Get the e-Rx incentives you deserve.
With our cloud-based rules database and SureScripts certification, we're able to give providers the functionality they need to report successful use of qualifying e-prescribing measures, allowing you to participate in the federal e-Prescribing Incentive Program (e-Rx).
We make it easier for a practice to earn an e-Rx incentive payment equal to 1% of its total estimated Medicare Part B Physician Fee Schedule allowed charges specified by CMS.
Save time and money on paperwork.
Our data shows that every full-time practitioner handles about 1,150 pieces of documentation per month. That adds up to significant staff time and costs for your practice. At athenahealth, we take on the bulk of your practice’s paperwork, saving you money and freeing up staff to focus on more value-add work.
- We scan and categorize incoming faxes
- We match clinical documents to existing patients and orders
- We maintain electronic connections to your pharmacies, labs, and hospitals
- We alert you to documents that require attention via your athenaClinicals Inbox
- Boost Your Financial Health
- Click on an item below to explore details.
- Increase Collections by:
- Increase Patient Volume by:
- Reduce No-Show Rates by:
- Meaningful Use Incentives:
- Qualifications for PQRS Medicare:
- Qualification for e-Rx
- Save on Paperwork:Yes
- NOT EDITABLE
Providers in your practice:
Avg. mo. collections:
Need to make a change or planning for the future?
Regardless of what the future holds for your practice, athenahealth grows with you. And that's only one of the benefits of being a web-based solution. With no hardware, licensing fees, maintenance or upgrading required, you'll have the freedom to grow at your own pace — worry free!Return to Results