Innovative solutions to optimize your athenahealth experience
GreenLight Depression and Mental Health Screening
- Screen all patients, and receive immediate results
- Realize a reimbursement, possibly more than one
- Achieve and report data on many PQRS quality measures
iPad® is a registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Requires integration with
GreenLight’s three-step process is simple and fast. After a brief initial one-time setup, in which the staff logs into the iPad, and connects to Wi-Fi, the unit is ready to go. All patients will be identified from the patient encounter ID within athenahealth.
- At patient check-in, the staff will enter the patient’s name on the device, and then click the Get Patient ID button on the device. The interface automatically populates the device with patient ID and all relevant patient information.
- The patient completes the assessment in about five minutes, in the waiting room or the exam room, in English or Spanish.
- The staff enters a unique pin number and clicks Export to EHR button. The results are immediately available in the patient’s chart.
GreenLight will provide the iPads, train the physicians and staff, and provide the necessary resources to implement and maintain the Program. A customer support team is available 24/7. Additionally, a denial and coding support team is available to help optimize revenue.