Innovative solutions to optimize your athenahealth experience
- Real-time smartphone display of patient medical records as calls are received or made
- Voice messages, call recordings, and post-call notes are automatically pushed to athenaClinicals®
- Half the cost of a traditional answering service
Requires integration with
MedxCom is the revolutionary hybrid medical answering service that fully integrates with athenaClinicals.
- To begin, providers simply login to MedXCom’s web portal from any internet-enabled device, or into the free smartphone app (iOS or Android™ platform).
- The provider then easily selects how/when they want to be reached after hours via web portal or smartphone app.
- Non-urgent voice messages are securely filtered to a mailbox for review during normal business hours.
- Urgent calls are quickly routed to the on-call provider via their user-specific call rules.
- Patient’s medical records are simultaneously pulled from athenaClinicals then displayed for the provider to review via their smartphone app.
- A screening voice message left by the patient is played for the provider to review before connecting with the patient.
- The on-call provider is bridged with the patient upon physician request, and the conversation is recorded and automatically stored in athenaClinicals patient’s chart allowing efficiency and for decreased risk and lawsuit mitigation.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.