Innovative solutions to optimize your athenahealth experience
Swoop by healthfinch
Health systems who use Charlie to Swoop for refills can realize substantial efficiency and financial savings, as clinical staff spend more time on direct patient care and less time on non-reimbursable, below-license busywork. Swoop helps alleviate after-hours work, which providers often cite as a key contributor to burnout.
What impact can Swoop have on your practice?
- SAVE TIME: Charlie swoops in to automatically check renewal requests against protocols; no more time-consuming manual chart reviews.
- IMPROVE QUALITY: Loaded with over 1,000 evidence-based medication protocols, Swoop enables consistent care delivery across your organization.
- TRANSFORM WORKFLOWS: Swoop eliminates the need to for time-consuming and error-prone manual workflows. Enables safe delegation of requests from providers to staff.
Clinical Decision Support
Requires integration with
Swoop, by Charlie the healthfinch, is deeply integrated into athenaClinicals and completes busywork work in just a few seconds. Swoop comes with over 1,000 evidence-based, customizable medication protocols.
- As soon as he detects a request, Charlie Swoops in to check the patient’s last qualifying visit and/or labs to determine if the request is in or out of protocol and to whom the request must be delegated.
- For duplicate requests, Charlie automatically denies them to save time and ensure safety.
- After he performs his checks, Charlie documents the patient’s adherence per protocol and recommends the appropriate number of refills.
- Next, providers or staff can complete the refill task in seconds, knowing that Charlie has teed up the right information every time.
Charlie’s already hard at work in 15 major health systems, supporting over 3,500 providers and has processed over 5 million refills. Ready to put him to work for you?
We don’t just support our technology, we become partners in our clients’ success.