We’re excited to be kicking off registration for our 2011 athenahealth User Conference. Join us in Boston from April 25 to April 29 to learn how to drive peak performance in your practice with athenahealth. This year’s theme? “The way to the peak…is through The Cloud”.
Register now by clicking here, to take advantage of early bird discounts! You can also learn more about the sessions being offered on optimizing your EHR, medical billing, practice management and more.
We’ve distilled feedback from previous years to design what we think will be our best conference yet, featuring:
- More than 40 different sessions for users at every level
- Keynote speech from surgeon and best-selling author Atul Gawande (fresh from his appearance on The Colbert Report!)
- Hands-on training that’s provider-specific
- More advanced content than ever before
- …and Casino Night is back!
For attendees, we also have a fun, new way to drive financial health in your practice. It’s called the athenaChallenge. All you have to do is apply what you’ve learned at the conference and then show the best performance improvement over six months. The winning practice gets two invitations to attend the 2012 User Conference for free.
We hope to see you in April!
January 25, 2011